Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Neglecting Tessie...

I should never leave Tessie home alone. I went to Wednesday Witches this afternoon.

I finally finished these two rings.  There is a tutorial for them on You Tube.  The instructor's site name is Bronzepony.  All one word.  She does some very nice tutorials.
 Of course, after I took the photo, Tessie grabbed one of them and put it over her bun.  Then she declared it a "Pillbox Hat".  I thought sure it was going to be another crown...

No.  I still have not gotten it back.  She is holding it hostage until I work on her townhouse.
Speaking of which, she has now emptied out the bottom floor and is threatening to take a sledge hammer to the walls that are in the way of the open floor plan.

I am trying hard to ignore her and go on with the castle... It is not working well.

I did hide the only mini sledge hammer that I could find.  I hope that she doesn't know of another one, or there will be no house left when she finishes her idea of mini demolition.

I am going back to work on the castle the first thing in the morning.  No Tessie allowed on the site. Maybe she will demolish the whole townhouse and then I won't have to re do it.

Back to work.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: