Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, July 10, 2017

Hurry Up and Finish It!!!!!

Tessie is pleased!  She got to wiggle her toes in the new rug, even before it was finished!

I estimate that I have enough thread to make it up to the lines at the front of this photo.

She has already ordered another one...

It's all my own fault.  I was looking at Rya Rugs on Pinterest the other day and wondered if I could do it in mini size...
I could and I did.  I am not sure if anyone else has ever tried to scale them down.  I saw a rug on one of the sites that they said was mini, but it was done with regular yarn and nowhere near small enough for a 1/12 scale house.

I am pretty excited about this, because it is going to work.

I figure that one more practice rug and then I may try one with a design in it.

Zar has been trying to get a turn on the fluffy rug... Tessie pokes his foot with a big stick every time that he tries.

At one point, she stomped on his foot... She forgot that she didn't have shoes on at the time.

She decided that a sharp, pointy stick was safer... At least for her.

Zar is limping a lot.

Me? I am doing a happy dance a safe distance from her new rug.

I have to go back and finish it now, before the rug police that Tessie claims that she called, arrive and arrest me for not finishing her rug.

Oh! And I also finished putting stones on the base of her Lazy Lady's Lounge.... Yup.  That's what she is calling this one. I think that I need one of those!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
While her method might be a tad rude, I can understand her wanting that beautiful. soft rug under her feet. Good luck!
Big hug,
Giac