Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, July 9, 2017

The Monsoon is Coming!

I have about twice the rya rug that I had yesterday... Slow work, but getting faster all the time.

It is really fun to do.
Looking at the selection of over dyed yarn that I have, I am thinking that there are only a couple of hanks that I would like for a rug.

I do like the one on the right side front with the pinks and turquoise. And maybe even the one that is shades of white and beige on the other side.

I  guess that I should finish the one that I am working on first.  I can only make it as big as the pile of thread that I have left...It's not going to be really big.

I  Planted a bunch of the succulents in the trough.

I can't seem to get any veggies to grow in there.  The sun hits it directly most of the day and with our heat, even tomatoes won't grow...


Relief is coming though. See those grey clouds in the distance... It is the start of monsoon season.  Very soon, we will have rain every afternoon and some times in the evening and into the night.  At least I won't have to water every day... I am looking forward to that. 

I am going back and work on the rug now... The more I do, the more I will be able to see how this is going to look.  I like it so far.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I m really loving that rug. It will look beautiful!
Enjoy the monsoon season...I just love the rain.
Big hug
Giac