Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, August 6, 2017

About Half Way There...

The  first half of the roof is tiled.  The second half is started...

What you see in my hand is what I have left of the edges... Those aren't going very far. They will probably do about two or three rows...

It's just a good thing that "The Dark Tower" is on tomorrow.  More TRAYS!!!
I got a few more rows done on Tessie's rug.  If I keep this up, I might have it finished before Christmas.

I am loving the colors...
And Tessie? I think that she gave up on potions to get me working on her box. 

She went and got the Endless Chocolate Cake...
At least it keeps replenishing itself, so I don't have to go make dessert in the middle of what I am working on.

I am going back to work and finish using the edges that I have.  That may give me some idea of how many trays I have to bring home to finish the roof.

See you tomorrow... Hopefully with MORE trays.

No comments: