Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Protected By The Cat!

I got home from Wednesday Witches about 4:15.  I put the bead box on the bed and look what happened...

Kota decided that would be a good place to sleep...

I ask you... Would you fight that face to get to your beads?

I walked away. 
I am making progress on the rainbow shall.  I still have a  lot to go though.
I have decided that this box is going to be a fairy cottage for the back yard.  It already has a roof.  Now all I have to do is make it look inviting to the fairy crowd.

Maybe some rock sides and blocking off some of the windows...
I did manage to get a tiny bit of the watch that I finished out of the box.  Then Kota took over guarding the treasures again...

I doubt that I will be doing anymore beading this evening.

Maybe I can talk Kota into finishing what I started.  He definitely is not going to let me get back into the box.

Oh well. I didn't want to do anymore beading tonight anyway. maybe I will put some more rows on the rainbow.

Back to work. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I cannot wait to see the new fairy house...I know you have a lot going on, but I am always so happy when you plan another project.
Big hug
Giac